This page requires frames. Please call 510-794-5520 for assistance.
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people's lives, enhance our Customers' equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers' needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our 12,500 employees contribute to the Company's success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world. Donaldson’s Gas Turbine Systems Division offers:
Inlet Filtration Solutions
Donaldson Gas Turbine Systems (GTS) division is the leading supplier of custom-engineered air intake systems for gas turbines and industrial compressors. Our customers include large companies such as General Electric, Siemens and Solar. These filtration systems can be up to ten stories high and use up to two thousand cartridges. GTS has designed systems that operate in every environment, from the deserts in the Middle East to the frozen -40 degrees in Russia.
Increase your power output with Donaldson. Trust our expert engineers to design custom evaporation coolers and chiller coil systems that help optimize turbine output in warm operating environments. Donaldson offers inlet heaters, anti-icing devices and inlet bleed heaters to optimize and/or boost turbine output.
Conversions, Modification, and Upgrades
Protect your turbine by replacing your old corroded inlet system or inlet components with Donaldson custom designs. Keep your turbine producing its optimum output for many years.
Premium High Efficiency Replacement filters
Donaldson’s innovative filtration solutions feature our proprietary Spider-Web® nano-fiber technology, D-Salt™ ePTFE membrane filter technology, and our proprietary WAVE panel filter (which offers significant advantages over current panel filters on the market today).
· Donaldson’s Spider-Web media is a high efficient filter media capable of sustaining very low restriction throughout the life of the filter.
· WAVE panel filters are available in 17” depth, which includes approximately 50% more filter media than a typical panel filter and can reduce initial restriction by more than 30%, enabling greater power output and longer filter life.
· Innovative single media pack design maximizes open face area and minimizes potting area, which reduces restriction and minimizes leak potential.
· Vertical pleats and base design promote moisture drainage. Traditional mini-pleat panel filter utilizes horizontal media pleats, which can trap moisture leading to high restriction and potential burst.
· Multiple pre-filter options are available with the WAVE panel filter. A standard 24X24X4 beverage board type pre-filter can be mounted directly to the filter frame using Donaldson’s unique pre-filter retention clips. You can also utilize a convenient synthetic wrap insert.
Field Services: Inspections, Maintenance, and Construction
Donaldson offers a full range of filter changeouts, inspections, and construction and maintenance service.
Spare parts include gauges and switches, valves and solenoids, filter element retention hardware, evaporative cooler media and parts, control box components, inlet moisture removal, caulking, gaskets, and much more.
Contact your Donaldson Representative today at 1-800-431-0555 to learn more.
Donaldson Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 1299, 1400 W. 94th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55440 UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Hostmaster, please convert this message to a live link to my web site, http://www.donaldson.com/en/gasturbine/index.html, in the Advertise Forum archive.
Barry D. Link | Aftermarket Sales Manager
Donaldson Company, Inc. | Gas Turbine Systems
Desk: 952-887-3341 | Mobile: 612-875-5800
Barry.Link@Donaldson.com | www.donaldson.com
P Thank you for thinking of the environment before printing this e-mail
This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, or an intended recipient’s authorized agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer system
501F HOME PAGE
Use the black navigation bar with white text to access the drop down
menus to manuver around the site.
This document contains proprietary information of the author and may
not be used for purposes other than that for which it was originally
furnished except with written permission of the author.
Continuing to utilize this Users-Groups.com site affirms your acceptance
of the policy specified at http://www.Users-Groups.com/policy/.